MnDOT District 4
1000 Hwy 10 West
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
Bridge painting project underway on Highway 10, I-94
DETROIT LAKES, Minn.— Motorists on Highway 10 and Interstate 94 may encounter lane closures at several bridges through late August.
Crews are removing existing paint and repainting the following bridges:
- Highway 10 under Otter Tail County Road 34 near Perham
- I-94 under Otter Tail County Road 26 near the Otter Tail/Grant county line
- I-94 over the Canadian Pacific Railroad near Alexandria
- I-94 under Douglas County Road 17 east of Alexandria
- I-94 under Douglas County Road 2 west of Osakis
Motorists may also encounter lane closures on the corresponding county roads where crews have their equipment set up.
All work is scheduled to be complete in late-August, weather permitting.
Regularly painting bridges protects them from corrosion.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation urges motorists to always drive with caution, slow down in work zones and never enter a road blocked with barriers or cones. For statewide travel information, visit www.511mn.org, call 5-1-1 or log on to www.mndot.gov.
# # #