The Road Safety Audit is one part of a multi-agency effort to improve safety along Highway 23 in Benton and Mille Lacs counties.For more community information about the Highway 23 safety improvement effort, or to learn how to get involved with safety efforts along Highway 23, contact Tom Nixon, East Central Minnesota Toward Zero Deaths Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we need from you
- Work with the regional Toward Zero Deaths partners to develop and implement education initiatives
- Develop plans for how you want the Highway through your community to look, operate, and function
- Prepare now before a project is realized and implemented
- Utilize these strategies when opportunities to implement are funded and being realized
- Be prepared to use local funding, and apply for competitive grants and safety funding and coordinate with future MnDOT and County projects