Detour through October
Hwy 25 closed and detoured between Hwy 18 and Hwy 210 in Brainerd, Crow Wing County.
- Detour in Brainerd: Hwy 210 (Washington St.), Business Hwy 371 (S Sixth St.) and Crow Wing Co. Rd. 117 (Industrial Park Rd. and Thiesse Rd)
- Hard closure to all travelers at the bridge between 10th Ave. NE and 28th St. E
- Local access open and maintained north and south of the bridge closure to businesses and residents; however, expect changes
About this project
MnDOT will replace the Hwy 25 bridge over the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway line in Brainerd, Crow Wing County, in 2023.
Summary of work
Replace the Hwy 25 bridge over the railroad tracks between 10th Ave. NE and Red Pine Rd.
- Resurface the road north and south of the bridge
- Add right turn lanes to Red Pine Rd. and 28th St. E
- Construct pedestrian multi-use trail along the west side of Hwy 25 from 10th Ave. NE over the new bridge to 28th St. E
Information is tentative and subject to change.