- JP Gillach
|News Release Search|
|Search Statewide News|
Roadway surface improvements scheduled for Highway 10 in Benton County
ST. CLOUD, Minn. -- Motorists will encounter single lane restrictions and reduced speeds beginning Monday, Oct. 25 while crews resurface the roadway on Highway 10 between Benton County Road 4 and Benton County Road 33 near Sartell.
Crews will be paving the lanes in both directions.
This work may cause traffic delays in the areas where crews are working.
Work is scheduled to be completed by the end of October, weather permitting.
During construction and road maintenance work, the Minnesota Department of Transportation urges drivers to:
- Check www.511mn.org or call 511 for up-to-date information about traffic and road conditions.
- Watch for construction crew and equipment in the work zone.
- Follow posted speed limits; fines double in work zones.
- Plan ahead and expect delays, especially during peak travel times.
- Stay alert; expect the unexpected.