The Wright County Highway 18 exit from westbound I-94 near Monticello is scheduled to re-open to traffic on Wednesday, May 26; weather permitting. At the same time, westbound I-94 traffic will be switched to the new westbound lanes.
Beginning Tuesday evening, June 1, eastbound traffic will be shifted to the temporary bypass alignment, weather permitting.
During construction and road maintenance work, MnDOT urges drivers to:
- Check www.511mn.org or call 511 for up-to-date information about traffic and road conditions.
- Stay alert; expect the unexpected when driving through work zones.
- Never enter a road that has been blocked with barriers or cones.
- Follow posted speed limits; fines double in work zones.
- Plan ahead and expect delays, especially during peak travel times.
Go to Top