Wilderness Rd at Hwy 371 in Pequot Lakes closes April 25
Hwy 371 four lane expansion project
BAXTER, Minn. — Motorists who use Crow Wing County Road 107/Wilderness Road to access Cullen Lake and other areas of Pequot Lakes may encounter delays beginning Monday, April 25, when the south junction of County Road 107 at Highway 371 closes.
The closures are part of the Highway 371 four-lane expansion project in Nisswa, Pequot Lakes and Jenkins.
All lanes of Highway 371, and the north junction of County Road 107/Highway 371, will remain open. A signed detour will direct motorists to the north junction of County Road 107/Highway 371, two miles north of the County Road 107/Wilderness Road and Highway 371 junction. Get detour map.
County Road 107/Wilderness Road at Highway 371 will reopen in September.
When complete in 2017, the project will:
- Expand Highway 371 to four lanes between Nisswa and Jenkins
- Construct a new Highway 371/County Road 11 interchange that provides safe and easy access to Pequot Lakes
- Construct a new box culvert bridge spanning Cullen Brook
- Realign and improve the Paul Bunyan Trail
- Make improvements to the local road systems in Pequot Lakes and Jenkins
Stay connected with the project
- For more information or to sign up for this project’s email updates, visit www.mndot.gov/d3/hwy371/.
- To connect on Twitter, follow @MnDOTCentral.
For real-time travel information anywhere in Minnesota visit www.511mn.org or dial 5-1-1.