Environmental Assessment Worksheet comment period opens for Interstate 94 project in Rogers
ST. CLOUD, Minn. – The Environmental Assessment Worksheet (EAW) for proposed improvements to I-94 between Highway 101 in Rogers and Highway 241 in St. Michael is available for review and comment from Feb. 3 to March 5, 2014.
The proposed project will add a lane to westbound I-94, lengthen the ramp from westbound I-94 to Highway 101, add an auxiliary lane to eastbound I-94, widen the existing bridges spanning the Crow River and make other improvements.
Copies of the EAW, which documents the purpose and need of the project along with the anticipated social, economic, and environmental impacts, are available for public viewing during business hours at the following locations.
- Hennepin County Library, 21300 John Milless Drive, Rogers, MN 55374
- Rogers City Hall, 22350 South Diamond Lake Road, Rogers, MN 55374
- St. Michael City Hall, 11800 Town Center Driver NE, Suite 300, St. Michael, MN 55376
- Great River Regional Library, 1300 W St. Germain Street, St. Cloud, MN 56301
- Hennepin County Library, 300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55401
Written comments on the EAW should be mailed to Claudia Dumont, MnDOT District 3, 3725 12th St. N., St. Cloud, MN 56303-2107 or emailed to Claudia.Dumont@state.mn.us.