- JP Gillach
- Jenny Seelen
- Baxter Office
7694 Industrial Pk Rd
Baxter, MN 56425
- St. Cloud Office
3725 12th St N
St. Cloud, Mn 56303
|News Release Search|
|Search Statewide News|
Daytime lane closures planned on area highways
Includes roads in Aitkin, Mille Lacs, Crow Wing, Morrison and Kanabec counties
BAXTER, Minn. — Motorists will encounter delays, flaggers and pilot cars on area highways in central Minnesota beginning Monday, Aug. 19, as crews resurface sections of roadway.
The road will be intermittently reduced to a single lane with flaggers and a pilot car controlling traffic through the work zone.
The closures will occur from sunrise to sunset on the following roads:
- Highway 27 - Highway 25 north of Pierz to Onamia (22 miles)
- Highway 27 - Highway 47 in Isle to Highway 65 in Woodland (seven miles)
- Highway 238 - Highway 27 to Upsala (19 miles)
- Highway 210 - County Road 12 in Aitkin to east junction Highway 169 (seven miles)
- Crow Wing County Road 32 - Highway 210 to County Road 30 (two miles)
Motorists must slow down, be prepared to stop, obey the flaggers and follow the pilot car through the work zone. Those entering from intersecting driveways or roads within a work zone must wait for the pilot car to pass, and then follow it through the area.
These applied road treatments will extend the life of the roadway and make for a smoother ride.
Work will be complete by Oct. 1, 2013.
For real-time travel information anywhere in Minnesota, visit www.511mn.org.