- JP Gillach
- Baxter Office
7694 Industrial Park Rd
Baxter, MN 56425
- St. Cloud Office
3725 12th Street North
St. Cloud, Mn 56303
|News Release Search|
|Search Statewide News|
Resurfacing of Highways 27 and 169 in Mille Lacs county begins May 22
BAXTER, Minn. — Motorists traveling on Highway 27 from Mille Lacs County Road 154 to 85th Avenue in Cove and Highway 169 from Highway 27 to Mille Lacs County Road 35 will encounter single lane closures with pilot cars and flaggers directing traffic beginning Tuesday, May 22 as crews resurface the roadways.
Work on Highway 169 will be conducted at night. The Highway 27 project work will be conducted during daytime hours.
Knife River Corporation – North Central of Sauk Rapids, Minn., is the prime contractor for the $280,000 roadway improvement project.
The project is scheduled to be completed by early June , weather permitting.
During construction and road maintenance work, the Minnesota Department of Transportation urges drivers to:
- Check www.511mn.org or call 511 for up-to-date information about traffic and road conditions.
- Watch for construction crews and equipment in the work zone.
- Follow posted speed limits; fines double in work zones.
- Plan ahead and expect delays, especially during peak travel times.
- Stay alert; expect the unexpected.
For information on state road conditions and construction, visit www.511mn.org or call 5-1-1.
Traveling safely through the work zone
Pilot Car Safety