- JP Gillach
- Baxter Office
7694 Industrial Park Rd
Baxter, MN 56425
- St. Cloud Office
3725 12th Street North
St. Cloud, Mn 56303
|News Release Search|
|Search Statewide News|
Hwy 25 traffic switch in Monticello begins Sept. 19
ST. CLOUD, Minn. — Motorists will experience a traffic switch to the new lanes of Highway 25 north of Monticello beginning after morning rush hour Sept. 19.
At the same time, Sherburne County Road 11 will be closed to through traffic during the final two stages of the project. Traffic will be detoured via Highway 25, Sherburne County Road 17 and 196th Street.
As work continues on the Highway 25 reconstruction project, motorists will encounter a temporary signal system at Sherburne County Road 17, intermittent lane closures, flagging operations and traffic switches throughout the work zone.
The project includes widening intersections, installing dual left turn lanes at the Sherburne County Road 11/14 intersection and installing a single left turn lane at Sherburne County Road 17/200th Street.
Work to be complete by early November.
During construction and road maintenance work, the Minnesota Department of Transportation urges drivers to:
- Check www.511mn.org or call 511 for up-to-date information about traffic and road conditions.
- Watch for construction crews and equipment in the work zone.
- Follow posted speed limits; fines double in work zones.
- Plan ahead and expect delays, especially during peak travel times.
- Stay alert; expect the unexpected.