- JP Gillach
- Baxter Office
7694 Industrial Park Rd
Baxter, MN 56425
- St. Cloud Office
3725 12th Street North
St. Cloud, Mn 56303
|News Release Search|
|Search Statewide News|
Resurfacing of I-94 in Stearns County begins Sept. 13
ST. CLOUD, Minn. — Motorists on I-94 in Stearns County will encounter lane closures from just east of Albany to Stearns County Road 159 at Collegeville beginning Tuesday, Sept. 13, as crews resurface the road.
Hardrives, Inc., of Rogers, Minn., is the prime contractor for the $5.3 million roadway improvement project.
The project is scheduled to be completed by mid-November, weather permitting.
During construction and road maintenance work, the Minnesota Department of Transportation urges drivers to:
- Check www.511mn.org or call 511 for up-to-date information about traffic and road conditions.
- Watch for construction crews and equipment in the work zone.
- Follow posted speed limits; fines double in work zones.
- Plan ahead and expect delays, especially during peak travel times.
- Stay alert; expect the unexpected.