- JP Gillach
- Baxter Office
7694 Industrial Park Rd
Baxter, MN 56425
- St. Cloud Office
3725 12th Street North
St. Cloud, Mn 56303
|News Release Search|
|Search Statewide News|
Lane closures scheduled for Hwy 23 near I-94 for the next two weeks
ST. CLOUD, Minn. — Beginning at 7:00 a.m., Monday, November 7, crews will begin paving Highway 23 in Stearns County from just west of Interstate 94 to just over one mile east of I-94.
This work will require a single lane closure in the area where crews are working.
The project is scheduled to be completed by Nov. 18, weather permitting.
Motorists should plan to slow down and drive carefully when driving through the work zone.
During construction and road maintenance work, the Minnesota Department of Transportation urges drivers to:
- Check www.511mn.org or call 511 for up-to-date information about traffic and road conditions.
- Watch for construction crews and equipment in the work zone.
- Follow posted speed limits; fines double in work zones.
- Plan ahead and expect delays, especially during peak travel times.
- Stay alert; expect the unexpected.