- JP Gillach
- Baxter Office
7694 Industrial Park Rd
Baxter, MN 56425
- St. Cloud Office
3725 12th Street North
St. Cloud, Mn 56303
|News Release Search|
|Search Statewide News|
Hwy 25 road closure and detour in Foley week of Oct. 24
ST. CLOUD Minn. -- Beginning Monday morning, Oct. 24, crews from Koch Pipeline Company will close Highway 25, just south of the intersection of Highway 23 to Norman Avenue in Foley, to conduct repairs on their crude oil pipeline.
This work will require a full road closure and detour to excavate under Highway 25 to facilitate the necessary repairs. Highway 25 will be closed and detoured via Highway 23, Benton County Road 66 and Benton County Road 51.
There will be a night security guard on the site for additional safety.
Work is scheduled to be completed by the end of the week, weather permitting.
During construction and road maintenance work, the Minnesota Department of Transportation urges drivers to:
- Check www.511mn.org or call 511 for up-to-date information about traffic and road conditions.
- Watch for construction crews and equipment in the work zone.
- Follow posted speed limits; fines double in work zones.
- Plan ahead and expect delays, especially during peak travel times.
- Stay alert; expect the unexpected.