- Traffic shifted onto temporary narrowed lanes through the work zone
- Possible lane closures, access closures, flaggers and detours
- Short term detours planned in August
- CR 106 will close at Hwy 25 from Aug 5-12. Use Chelsea Rd, 90th St and Cahill Ave NE
- Northbound Hwy 25 ramp to eastbound I-94 will close Aug 5-8. Use Chelsea Rd and CR 18 access
- 85th St NE is closed at Hwy 25 through early Aug. Use Edmonson Ave and School Blvd
Hwy 25 intersection at CR 106/85th St NE
The intersection is only partially completed on the east side. The 85th St NE detour will remain in effect for a couple more weeks to allow the city of Monticello to complete work.
On Wednesday, Aug. 5, they will close and reconstruct CR 106 on the west side of the Hwy 25 intersection. The CR 106 detour will use Chelsea Rd, 90th St NE and Cahill Ave NE. The detour will last through Aug. 12.
Northbound Hwy 25 access to eastbound I-94
On Wednesday, Aug. 5 the northbound Hwy 25 access ramp to eastbound I-94 will close up to four days. The closure is needed to install curb and gutters along the roadway. Motorists to use Chelsea Rd and CR 18 access to eastbound I-94 through Aug. 8.
In early Sept, Hwy 25 will be resurfaced from north of School Blvd to south of the I-94 interchange. Signals will also be upgraded at School Blvd, Chesea Rd and Oakwood Dr.
Pay attention and watch for workers, equipment, traffic devices and signs.
|Reconstruct northbound||May - July 22 - complete|
|Reconstruct southbound||July 23- August|
|Resurface, upgrade signals||August -Sept|
*Schedule subject to change