- Traffic shifted onto temporary narrowed lanes through the work zone
- Possible lane closures, access closures, flaggers and detours
Weekly Status Update
Aug. 27, 2015 - Crews continue to work on improving Hwy 25 in Monticello. Work will continue through September 2015. News release
On Tuesday, Sept. 1, motorists will encounter the following traffic changes on Hwy 25 between School Blvd and CR 106/85th St NE:
- Southbound Hwy 25 will be switched from the existing temp lane to a newly reconstructed lane on the southbound side
- The new traffic signal system at Hwy 25 and CR 106/85th St NE will become operational
- Access to 85th St NE at Hwy 25 will be open and the detour lifted.
- The existing median crossover at Kjellberg’s Mobile Home Parks will be closed and crews will reconstruct the median; motorists entering or exiting Hwy 25 from the parks will have right-in, right-out access only
- Layout of the completed project
On Tuesday, Sept. 8, after Labor Day weekend, crews will begin to resurface Hwy 25 from north of School Blvd to south of the I-94 interchange. Motorists will encounter overnight lane closures after 8 p.m. each night, Mondays through Saturdays.
Work on this segment includes upgrading the signals at School Blvd, Chesea Rd and Oakwood Dr. This work will occur during the daytime.
Pay attention and watch for workers, equipment, traffic devices and signs.
|Reconstruct northbound||May - July 22 - complete|
|Reconstruct southbound||July 23 - Sept 1|
|Reconstruct center median||Sept|
|Resurface, upgrade signals||Sept 8- end of Sept|
*Schedule subject to change