New Hwy 25 signalized intersection with added turn lanes at
CR 106/85th St NE in Monticello. By Rob AbfalterSept. 24, 2015 -
The project is complete, and all permanent lanes of Hwy 25 in Monticello are now open.Photos
MnDOT thanks you for your continued patience during this road project.
In 2016, the city of Monticello will make improvements to the intersection of Hwy 25 and Broadway (CR 75). The work was originally scheduled to begin in 2015. For more details, contact the city of Monticello.
Summary of completed work
Reconstruct and add one lane in each direction south of the MHP Manufactured Home Park entrances to CR 106/85th St NE
- Reconstruct road and expand to four lanes south of the Manufactured Home park entances to CR 106/85th St NE intersection
- Resurface Hwy 25 from newly constructed four-lane segment to I-94
- Improve pedestrian accessibility
- Improve drainage
- Install a new traffic signal with a flashing yellow arrow, turn lanes and LED overhead lights at the intersection of Hwy 25 and CR 106/85th St NE
- Upgrade traffic signals at Oakwood Dr, Chelsea Rd and School Blvd
- Install new sidewalk west of Hwy 25 from MHP to School Blvd
Web pg: jseelen