Future road improvements are planned for Highway 27 (Broadway Avenue) in Little Falls in 2019.
Summary of work
Improve Highway 27 from 15th Street West to 9th Street East, and address the need for repairs and upgrades to the road and underground infrastructure. Project handout
- Reconstruct from 6th St W to 2nd St E, includes new road surface, side street connections, curbs/gutters, sidewalks and approach ramps, bike lanes, railroad crossing, and city water and sewer underground utilities
- Resurface road both the west (15th St West to 6th St West) and east (2nd St E to 9th St E) end segments of Hwy 27, other repairs as needed
- Upgrade signals, includes pedestrian signal button components
- Hwy 27 and Lindbergh Dr/2nd St NW
- Hwy 27 and First St E
- Hwy 27 and Fourth St E
Tentative detour plans
Some work will require road or access closures with detours. Project staff is currently working together on plans. Below are the two tentative detour map/plan handed out at the public meeting on June 29, 2017 at city hall.
Little Falls is Open for Business
Access to businesses and residences will be maintained and open at all times, follow signs to entrances.
- Open house was held on June 29, 2017 at Little Falls City Hall