Little Falls Craft Fair Sept. 7-8
East side open - enjoy the new roadway and sidewalks. West side will remain closed/ detoured to motorists. However, pedestrian sidewalks and alternate accesses to businesses along Hwy 27will be maintained and open. Please stay out of closed work areas, follow signs. Also, Le Bourget Park will be open. More details, visit the Little Falls Chamber of Commerce.
Here is what to expect:
- Hwy 27 OPEN east of the Mississippi River: All new lanes and sidewalks open on Hwy 27 east of the Mississippi Rive in downtown Little Falls. The newly constructed segment opened Aug. 23.
- Hwy 27 CLOSED west of the Mississippi River: Road closed to all traffic between Paul Larson Memorial Dr and 8th St W through Oct. 1. Motorists to use Morrison CR 214 and Paul Larson Memorial Dr.
- Access is open to all businesses and residents north and south of Hwy 27. Use open side streets, business back or side entrances and sidewalks for access.
- Pedestrians will encounter sidewalk closures with signed detours. Follow signs and stay out of closed areas.
- Both bridges are open over the Mississippi River--Hwy 10 and Hwy 27.
- Truck detour uses Morrison CR 214, CR 213 and Hwy 10 over the Mississippi River until mid-October.
- Detour map, PDF
Little Falls is open on the west side!
Access is maintained and open to businesses, schools, Pine Grove Park, residents and visitors north and south of closed areas on Highway 27. Follow signs.