Hwy 27 Detour
Road closed to all traffic between Paul Larson Memorial Dr and 15th St SW in Little Falls through early-October. Local detour uses Morrison CR 214 and Paul Larson Memorial Dr.
- Access is open to all businesses and residents north and south of Hwy 27. Use open side streets, business back or side entrances and sidewalks for access.
- Some cross streets will be open for local north/south traffic
- Pine Grove Zoo - Follow signs from 10th-13th Street SW
- Pedestrians will encounter sidewalk closures with signed detours.
- Both bridges are open over the Mississippi River--Hwy 10 and Hwy 27.
- Truck detour uses Hwy 10 over the Mississippi River until the project is complete in mid-October.
- Detour map, PDF
Little Falls is open on the west side!
Access is maintained and open to businesses, schools, Pine Grove Park, residents and visitors north and south of closed areas on Hwy 27. Follow signs and expect changes.
All new lanes and sidewalks open east of the Mississippi River to Hwy 10 in Little Falls.