Future project plans
Proposed plans are underway to improve Interstate 94 from Highway 241 in St. Michael to just west of the Wright County Road 19 in Albertville.
Open House April 3
You're invited to attend a public open house to learn about proposed plans along the I-94 corridor, and provide us input on the recently released Environmental Assessment Worksheet
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018
5:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m.
St. Michael City Hall
11800 Town Center Drive NE
Your input is very valuable to making this project successful. The open house is informal, so stop in anytime. Project staff will be available to answer questions and take comments. We hope you can attend.
- Reconstruct both directions of I-94 from west of CR 19 to Hwy 241
- Add a new lane on eastbound and westbound I-94 between CR 19 and Hwy 241
- Reconstruct the eastbound and westbound I-94 bridges over CR 19
- Construct a new eastbound access to I-94 between CR 19 and CR 37
- Reconstruct the Hwy 241 bridge over I-94, includes a new access loop ramp from westbound I-94 to southbound Hwy 241
- Improve drainage along the corridor