Improve Interstate 94 from Highway 241 in St. Michael to just west of the Wright County Road 19 in Albertville.
Findings of Fact and Conclusion document available online (July 2, 2018)
- Reconstruct both directions of I-94 from west of Wright CR 19 to Hwy 241
- Add a new lane on eastbound I-94 between Wright CR 19 and Hwy 241 and on westbound I-94 between Wright CR 37 and Hwy 241.
- Reconstruct the eastbound and westbound I-94 bridges over Wright CR 19
- Construct a new eastbound access to I-94 between Wright CR 19 and Wright CR 37
- Reconstruct the Hwy 241 bridge over I-94, includes a new access loop ramp from westbound I-94 to southbound Hwy 241
- Improve drainage along the corridor
When construction begins, the work will affect traffic and is likely to result in congestion. The project is being designed to maintain two lanes of traffic in both directions on I-94 during construction. Expect temporary access detours when work is done at the Wright CR 19, Wright CR 37, and Hwy 241 interchanges.