- Westbound I-94 from
Wright CR 18/39 in Monticello to the Crow River in St. Michael
- Eastbound I-94 in Albertville (1.5 miles)
- Repair concrete surface, resurface ramps and shoulders
- June 3 – Aug 2013
- I-694 Arden Hills to Brooklyn Center, lane closures, delays, reduced speeds,
June – Nov 2013
MnDOT thanks you for your continued patience as we delivered this road improvement project.
For real-time travel information anywhere in Minnesota, visit www.511mn.org.
This web page will be archived in November 2013.
Preserve and provide a smoother ride on 10 miles of heavily used interstate that carries up to 70,000 vehicles per day on average, including high volumes of commercial, commuter and weekend traffic.
Quieter ride and extended road service life of 10-12 years while reducing short-term maintenance costs
- Resurface shoulders and ramps at Hwy 241, Wright CR 19 and Wright CR 37
- Make other repairs under required closures to minimize any future inconveniences