Expect roadwork on Highway 210/Highway 6 in Crosby and Ironton in 2021.
Summary of work
- Reconstruct from 2nd St. SW to east of 3rd Ave. NE in Crosby, includes new road surface, side street connections, curbs/gutters and sidewalks
- Resurface from 2nd St. SW in Crosby to west of 6th Ave. SW in Ironton, includes other repairs as needed
- Improve pedestrian accessibility, includes sidewalks and approach ramps
- Replace overhead street lights
- Repair or replace drainage
Crosby-Ironton open for business
While some segments of Hwy 210/Hwy 6 will be close and detoured, or reduced to a single lane at times, all businesses and residences will be maintained and open, however expect changes. Learn more, visit the traffic plan page
Information is tentative and subject to change.