Plans are underway to improve Highway 210 in Crosby–Ironton in 2021. The road surface has not been rehabilitated since 1989, and is in need of repair.
Summary of work
- Reconstruct from 2nd St SW to east of 3rd Ave NE in Crosby, includes new road surface, side street connections, curbs/gutters and sidewalks
- Resurface from 2nd St SW in Crosby to west of 6th Ave SW in Ironton, includes other repairs as needed
- Improve pedestrian accessibility, includes sidewalks and approach ramps
- Replace overhead street lights
- Repair or replace drainage
Traffic impacts, plans
Crosby-Ironton will be open for business! While some segments of Highway 210 will be closed and detoured, or reduced to a single lane at times, all businesses and residences will remain accessible throughout the project. Closing the road allows crews to complete their work quickly, and safely.
Information is tentative and subject to change.