Hwy 371B/South Sixth Street Brainerd - Reconstruct between Hwy 210 and St. Joseph St in Brainerd. Open house Tuesday, July 25, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Brainerd City Hall. Short presentation at 7 p.m. Prep work begins Fall 2017.
- Hwy 65 resurfacing Cambridge to Isanti - Lane closures. Plan ahead, expect delays thru Oct.
- Hwy 10 Elk River - Reconstruct road, replace Lake Orono bridge - Narrow lanes, single-lane/shoulder closures. Eastbound Hwy 10 to be single-lane 24/7 beginning July 27. Expect delays thru Oct.
- Hwy 169 Garrison to Aitkin - Resurface, lanes closures, flaggers, pilot car July 12–21
- Hwy 71 Sauk Centre at Sauk Lake - Repair bridge approaches, lane closures with auto-flagger, sunrise to sunset, July 17-20
- Hwy 27, 71 resurfacing Long Prairie - Resurface, improve sidewalks. Expect narrowed lanes with closed shoulders thru Sept
- Hwy 25 Foley to Genola - Work begins July 24. Resurface and make upgrade improvements. Segments of lane closures, flaggers, pilot car
- Hwy 169/210 northeast of Aitkin - Work begins late-July. Replace bridge, periodic lane closures, narrowed lanes
- Hwy 238 Upsala to Albany - Resurface, detour north of Albany to CR 17 until mid-Sept
- Hwy 371 Nisswa, Pequot Lakes, Jenkins - Segments of two-way traffic until Sept, some access closures, watch for signs. Use new Hwy 371/CR 11 interchange and four-lane to access Pequot Lakes
- Hwy 24 Clearwater bridge construction - Hwy 24 open to traffic on existing bridge. New bridge to open early-Aug
- Hwy 169 Aitkin roundabout - Hwy 169 open on narrowed lanes, local access changes at Southgate/Red Oak Dr, follow signs until mid-Sept