- Hwy 27 detour Isle to Woodland: Closed to thru traffic until late October to replace two box culverts. Detour uses State Highways. Locals to seek alternative routes
- Hwy 10 St. Cloud to Watab: Lane closures until Oct. 30 to install cable median safety barrier
- Hwy 371 Nisswa, Pequot Lakes, Jenkins: Segments of single lane traffic between CR 18 and Olson Rd until late Sept. as work wraps up.
- Hwy 84 Pine River to Hwy 200 in Longville: Resurface and repair drainage, lane closures, flaggers, pilot car thru Sept.
- Hwy 65 resurfacing Cambridge: Single lane traffic. Plan ahead, expect delays thru Oct.
- Hwy 27, 71 Long Prairie: Resurface, improve sidewalks. Expect lane/shoulder closures.
- Hwy 10 Elk River: Reconstruct road, replace Lake Orono bridge - Eastbound Hwy 10 single-lane traffic 24/7. Narrow lanes, reduced speeds on both directions thru Oct.
- Hwy 25 Foley to Genola: Resurface and make improvements. Segments of lane closures, flaggers, pilot car
- Hwy 169/210 northeast of Aitkin: Replace bridge, periodic lane closures, narrowed lanes
- Hwy 24 Clearwater: New bridg open! Crews remove old bridge and wrap-up work on new bridge until June 2018.
- Hwy 169 Aitkin: Construct a new roundabout. Hwy 169 open on narrowed lanes, local access changes at Southgate/Red Oak Dr, follow signs until mid-Sept
Projects by highway
Current highway construction or road work projects in Central Minnesota District 3. For project studies and plans after 2017, visit future projects.