- Hwy 238 Upsala to Albany - Detour lifts, new roadway opens Aug. 11
- Hwy 84 resurfacing Pine River to Hwy 200 in Longville set to begin week of Aug. 21
- Hwy 65 resurfacing Cambridge to Isanti - Single-lane, head-to-head traffic. Plan ahead, expect delays thru Oct.
- WB I-94 Hasty to Clearwater lane closes Aug. 9-23 (Aug. 1, 2017)
- Hwy 6 resurfacing Remer to Itasca County - Lane closures, flaggers, pilot car until late-Aug
- Hwy 27, 71 resurfacing Long Prairie - Resurface, improve sidewalks. Expect narrowed lanes with closed shoulders through Sept.
- Hwy 10 Elk River - Reconstruct road, replace Lake Orono bridge - Eastbound Hwy 10 single-lane traffic 24/7. Narrow lanes, reduced speeds on both directions thru Oct.
- Hwy 25 Foley to Genola - Resurface and make improvements. Segments of lane closures, flaggers, pilot car
- Hwy 169/210 northeast of Aitkin - Replace bridge, periodic lane closures, narrowed lanes
- Hwy 371 Nisswa, Pequot Lakes, Jenkins - Segments of two-way traffic until Sept, some access closures, watch for signs. New Hwy 371/CR 11 interchange open in Pequot Lakes
- Hwy 24 Clearwater bridge construction - Hwy 24 open to traffic on existing bridge. New bridge to open mid-Aug
- Hwy 169 Aitkin roundabout - Hwy 169 open on narrowed lanes, local access changes at Southgate/Red Oak Dr, follow signs until mid-Sept
Projects by highway
Current highway construction or road work projects in Central Minnesota District 3. For project studies and plans after 2017, visit future projects.