Late April - June 2017
Crews will complete roadside turf and install permanent road markings in spring 2017. Motorists may encounter periodic lane and shoulder closures.
All four lanes of Highway 25 between Catlin St and Highway 55 opened to traffic in November 2016. The new roadway and traffic signal systems are fully operational. About this project
We hope you enjoy the newly expanded roadway!
Today in Buffalo
Check 511mn.org for current road conditions and travel speeds.
Future projects, plans
Tentative improvements planned for Hwy 25 and Hwy 55 in the Buffalo area in Wright County in 2018-2019.
- Resurface Highway 25 from Highway 12 to 10th St S in Buffalo
- Resuface Highway 55 from from Division Street in east Buffalo to the Wright/Hennepin County line in Rockford
- Resurface Highway 25 from Highway 12 in Montrose to Watertown
- Reconstruct Highway 25 from south of 1st St S to north of Settlers Parkway/Wright CR 147 in Buffalo, includes pedestrian access improvements
- Resurface Highway 55 from Poplar St in Annandale to Highway 25 in Buffalo
Web page: jseelen
Hwy 25 Buffalo
Reconstruct and widen Hwy 25 to four lanes from south of Catlin St through the intersection at Hwy 55 in Buffalo in 2016
- Upgrade or install Hwy 25 traffic signals at the intersections of Hwy 55, 14th St N and John Ause Memorial Dr
- Install a concrete median between each of the Hwy 25 signaled intersections
- Upgrade pedestrian accessibility, includes signals, ramps and sidewalks
- Reconstruct and install dual-left turn lanes at the intersection of Hwy 55/Hwy 25
- Final layout design
Reconstruct and improve Hwy 25 from south of Hwy 55 to 3rd St N, includes a new roundabout at 8th St N in 2015-2016
|City of Buffalo
||April - Aug. 15, 2016
||COMPLETE: Reconstruct Hwy 25 from south of Hwy 55 to 3rd St N
||June 13 - Nov. 18, 2016
||COMPLETE: Reconstruct and widen Hwy 25 from Hwy 55 to Catlin St, includes the intersection of Hwy 25/Hwy 55
||WRAP-UP: Establish turf and install permanent road markings