Central Minnesota Area Transportation Partnership
- ATP 3 meeting minutes from Jan 2016 (Published May 2016)
- District 3 CHIP - 10 year Capital Highway Investment Plan (Dec 2015)
Area Transportation Partnerships (ATPs) were created by MnDOT to emphasize greater public involvement, enhance regional planning and increase cooperation development of the four-year State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP). Central Minnesota Area Transportation Partnership is one of eight ATPs in Minnesota.
Each year, we develop an Area Transportation Improvement Program (ATIP) that lists the state, regional and local transportation priorities for most of the area encompassed by MnDOT District 3. The regional priorities listed in the ATIP are then recommended for inclusion in Minnesota’s STIP.
When developing the program the ATP 3 considers the transportation priorities of the areas
- Region Five Development Commission
- Region 7W Transportation Policy Board
- Region 7E Development Commission
- St. Cloud Area Planning Organization
- MnDOT District 3
ATP 3 membership consists of 18 voting and six non-voting members comprised of individuals representing counties, cities, regional planning agencies, tribal nations, transit, MnDOT, and other transportation interests. Learn more