Resurface, replace or repair bridges and culverts, improve safety and drainage on Hwy 25 from Montrose to Watertown in 2018.
New roadway opens
Highway 25 will open to traffic between Montrose and Watertown by Monday afternoon, July 23. Please watch for crews and equipment as they remove detour signs and barricades throughout the area by the end of July.
MnDOT thanks you for your continued patience during this road improvement project. We hope you enjoy the roadway.
Summary of work
- Resurface eight miles of roadway (mill and overlay), includes shoulders
- Repair or replace drainage infrastructure, includes a box culvert bridge south of Montrose, and pipe near Pooles Lake
- Install new LED stop signs on Wright CR 30 at Hwy 25
- Repair a slope along southbound Hwy 25, north of Armitage Ave
- Upgrade guardrail and install mumble strips