Resurface and improve drainage on Highway 25 from Montrose to Watertown in 2018.
Summary of work
- Resurface eight miles of roadway (mill and overlay), includes shoulders
- Repair or replace drainage infrastructure, includes a box culvert bridge south of Montrose, and culvert near Pooles Lake
- Install new LED stop signs on Wright CR 30 at Hwy 25
- Repair a slope along southbound Hwy 25, north of Armitage Ave
- Upgrade guardrail and install mumble/rumble strips
Detour, traffic plans
Highway 25 will need to close in segments and detour to complete underground drainage work. More details to be posted once available.
Montrose to CR 30
Hwy 25 to close between Hwy 12 and CR 30/90th St. Detour uses Hwy 12 to Delano and CR 30. Detour map
CR 30 to Watertown
Hwy 25 to close between CR 30/90th St to Hwy 25/Jefferson Ave/CR 10 in Watertown. Detour uses CR 30 and CR 13/10. Detour map
Hwy 25 will need to close to all traffic at some locations. Please watch for changes, follow directional signs and use the closest alternate route. Access to businesses and residences to be maintained.