Reconstruct eastbound Highway 10 road surface from Clear Lake to Big Lake, and improve the access at Highway 10 and County Rd 23/Sherburne Ave with a new Reduced Conflict Intersection (RCI) in Becker. Tentative schedule, traffic plans on both directions of Highway 10.
Open house April 18 in Becker
You're invited to attend a construction open house to answer questions, provide project details and receive road/lane closure information. Off-road work begins in May; construction, lane closures, begin in June.
- Wednesday, April 18, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Becker Community Center, 11500 Sherburne Ave
NEW! Sign-up for project updates
Live in the area? You may want to subscribe to project email updates for the upcoming Hwy 10 project. We'll send you the latest news about traffic and detour changes.
Summary of work
- Reconstruct (full depth reclaim) eastbound Hwy 10 road surface, includes shoulders (14 miles)
- Extend turn lanes
- Repair underground drainage pipes
- Improve pedestrian accessibility at intersections
- Replace old or obsolete road signs
- Reconstruct the access at Hwy 10 and CR 23/Sherburne Ave in Becker with a new Reduced Conflict Intersection (RCI)