Highway 25 roadwork from Foley to south of Genola is in progress. Project update (Sept. 1, 2017), pdf
Today on Hwy 25
Foley to Genola
- DETOUR Buckman to Little Rock
Sept. 14-27 (two weeks): Hwy 25 detoured between Morrison CR 34 in Buckman and CR 26 in Little Rock. Detour uses Morrison CR 34/93rd St, CR 53/210th Ave and CR 26/Nature Rd. Handout, Detour map
- Motorists can plan for periodic stops with flaggers and a pilot car (rural areas) controlling traffic through work segments between Foley and Genola. Crews to work sunrise to sunset, on good weather days.
- Pay attention to workers and slow moving trucks entering and exiting work areas.
- Access to businesses and residences will be maintained and open, follow signs.
- For current statewide road conditions, check 511mn.org
Summary of work
- Resurface 27 miles of roadway (mill and overlay), includes shoulders
- Raise the road grade at the intersection of Hwy 25 and Morrison CR 328/83rd St south of Buckman to improve motorist sight distances
- Repair or replace drainage, includes a box culvert south of CR 328/83rd St
- Improve a road slope along Hwy 25 near Benton CR 2/125th St NE in Silver Corners
- Replace and improve pedestrian sidewalks through Buckman
Information is tentative and subject to change.