NOVEMBER 2 - Motorists will continue to encounter roadwork and periodic lane closures on Highway 25 between Foley and Genola. Rainy/snowy weather has caused some delays on the 27 mile project, and work will go through mid-November.
Thank you for your patience during this road project.
Today on Hwy 25
Foley to Genola
- Motorists can plan for periodic stops with flaggers and a pilot car (rural areas) controlling traffic through work segments between Foley and Genola. Crews to work sunrise to sunset, on good weather days.
- Pay attention to workers and slow moving trucks entering and exiting work areas.
- Access to businesses and residences will be maintained and open, follow signs.
- For current statewide road conditions, check 511mn.org
Summary of work
- Resurface 27 miles of roadway (mill and overlay), includes shoulders
- Raise the road grade at the intersection of Hwy 25 and Morrison CR 328/83rd St south of Buckman to improve motorist sight distances
- Repair or replace drainage, includes a box culvert south of CR 328/83rd St
- Improve a road slope along Hwy 25 near Benton CR 2/125th St NE in Silver Corners
- Replace and improve pedestrian sidewalks through Buckman
Information is tentative and subject to change.