Begins July 24
Highway 25 roadwork from Foley to south of Genola is scheduled to begin Monday, July 24, 2017.
Summary of work
- Resurface 27 miles of roadway (mill and overlay), includes shoulders
- Raise the road grade at the intersection of Hwy 25 and Morrison CR 328/83rd St south of Buckman to improve motorist sight distances (work requires two week detour*)
- Repair or replace drainage, includes a box culvert south of CR 328/83rd St
- Improve a road slope along Hwy 25 near Benton CR 2/125th St NE in Silver Corners (work requires one or two day detour)
- Replace and improve pedestrian sidewalks through Buckman
Motorists can plan for periodic stops with flaggers and a pilot car (rural areas) controlling traffic through segmented work areas. Crews to work sunrise to sunset, on good weather days.
*Early-September for two weeks: Hwy 25 will close and detour between Morrison CR 34 in Buckman and CR 25 in Little Rock. Detour uses Morrison CR 34, CR 53 and CR 25. Map
Access to businesses and residences will be maintained and open, follow signs.
Today on Hwy 25
For current road conditions, check 511mn.org
Information is tentative and subject to change.