(October 25, 2017)
Visit the photo gallery to view pictures of construction progress.
Construction Updates - Kennedy Bridge Project Update
- Southern half of the bridge deck and concrete barrier
- Southern half of the concrete roadway
- Traffic switch in late October
- Short term- Occasional detours of up to three days duration
- Long term- Lane closures
- Restrictions for oversized vehicles
- MnDOT will try to coordinate passage for agricultural equipment when possible. Those crossings can only take place from 4-6 a.m., and must be requested at least 24 hours in advance. Please contact Paul Konickson during regular business hours at 218-277-7963, email@example.com.
On Monday, Nov. 20 crews will be installing temporary roadway lighting on the Kennedy Bridge. The work will require temporary lane closures, which will take place between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Short delays can be expected as flaggers control the work zone by allowing only one direction of traffic across the bridge at a time. We appreciate your patience through all of these delays, closures and detours