- Karen Bedeau
Minnesota Department of Transportation
District 2 Bemidji
3920 Hwy 2 West
Bemidji, MN, 56601
|News Release Search|
|Search Statewide News|
Northwest Minnesota flood-related road conditions
Bemidji, Minn. (2:45 p.m.) The Minnesota Department of Transportation and the Minnesota State Patrol urge motorists to check travel plans as flooding continues to affect area highways along the Red River in northwest Minnesota. .
The following state highways remain closed until further notice:
- Hwy 1 east of Oslo
- US Hwy 2 Business Loop – Sorlie Bridge from East Grand Forks to Grand Forks. All traffic must use the Kennedy Bridge on U.S. Hwy 2.
- Hwy 75 on the north end of Climax at the Sand Hill River
- Hwy 75 from the south junction of Hwy 200 to Halstad
- Hwy 175 approx. 3 miles west of Hallock
- Hwy 220 from Hwy 1 near Oslo north to Hwy 11
- Hwy 317 from Hwy 220 west to North Dakota Hwy 17
- Hwy 75 at Perley – new listing
- Hwy 75 at Hendrum - new listing
- Hwy 75 from Halstad to Shelly, caution water on the road 1 mile north of Halstad – new listing
- Hwy 200 approximately 12 miles east of Mahnomen at Twin Lake Creek – water on the road, use caution
- Louis Murray Bridge in East Grand Forks is now open. Four-way temporary stop at US Hwy 2 and Hwy 220 has been removed.
- Hwy 220 at the Sand Hill River near Climax is now open
For updated road information call 5-1-1 or click on www.511mn.org.