- Karen Bedeau
Minnesota Department of Transportation
District 2 Bemidji
3920 Hwy 2 West
Bemidji, MN, 56601
|News Release Search|
|Search Statewide News|
Northwest Minnesota flood-related road conditions
Bemidji, Minn. (9:45 a.m.) The Minnesota Department of Transportation and the Minnesota State Patrol urge motorists to drive with caution as flooding continues to affect area highways in northwest Minnesota.
The following state highways are closed until further notice:
- Hwy 1 east of Oslo
- US Hwy 2 Business Loop – Sorlie Bridge from East Grand Forks to Grand Forks. All traffic must use the Kennedy Bridge on U.S. Hwy 2.
- Hwy 75 at Perley
- Hwy 75 at Hendrum
- Hwy 75 on the north end of Climax at the Sand Hill River
- Hwy 75 from the south junction of Hwy 200 to Shelly
- Hwy 175 approx. 3 miles west of Hallock
- Hwy 220 at the Sand Hill River near Climax
- Hwy 220 from Hwy 1 near Oslo north to Hwy 11
- Hwy 317 from Hwy 220 west to North Dakota Hwy 17
- Louis Murray Bridge in East Grand Forks is closed. Detour/directional signs are in place. Be alert to a four-way stop at US Hwy 2 and Hwy 220.
Open - use caution
The following state highways are open but with water on the road. Motorists should use extreme caution approaching the following areas:
- Hwy 200 approximately 12 miles east of Mahnomen at Twin Lake Creek
- Hwy 310 approximately 5 miles north of Roseau
For updated road information call 5-1-1 or click on www.511mn.org.