Click on your region below for more information, or use this city listing to find your MnDOT district.
Information for Contractors
- Bid Letting: Pre-letting and post-letting information.
- Bituminous Forms
- Design Build: Design-build is a contracting process that brings designers and contractors together early in the detail design portion of a project.
- Map and Manual Sales Office: City and county maps, traffic count maps, engineering manuals, Standard Specifications Books and more.
- MnDOT's District Offices
- Utility Agreement and Permits: Find information about the Utility Unit, along with design information, information related to utilities within MnDOT right of way and permit forms.
Financing Minnesota Roads
- District 2009-2028 Long Range Transportation Plan Draft (156 KB)
- District Long Range Transportation Plan
- ATP Policy Guide (PDF)
- State Transportation Improvement Plan (STIP): Specific construction projects planned for the next three years.
- DRAFT Statewide Freight Plan
For Our City and County Partners
- Bridge Management: Data processing help for Minnesota counties and cities--bridge inventory and inspection programs.
- Office of State Aid for Local Transportation: A bridge between MnDOT and local government agencies.
- State Aid Finance: Accounting and financial database information for city and county government
- Hear Every Voice - Involving the public in transportation decision making
Purchasing Equipment and Property
- Equipment Section: Cooperative purchasing venture for cities, counties and townships.
- Used Equipment Auctions: Schedules and information about future state auctions.
- Excess property for sale: Pictures, descriptions, bid forms and instructions to purchase excess land and buildings. Closed bid process.
Information for Motor Carriers
- Minnesota Office of Motor Carrier Services: Statutes and rules, permits, operating authority, education and training and more.
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration forms
- Adopt-A-Highway: This year the Adopt-A-Highway program celebrates its tenth year!
- Landscape Partnerships: Information about how your community can work with MnDOT to design, install and maintain roadside plantings.
- Living Snow Fences: Off-road plantings keep state highways clear in winter. Federal and state government are partnering to expand the living snow fence program.