- Traffic is restricted to a single lane in each direction through project completion. Motorists should expect major delays during peak travel times.
- Southbound I-35 ramps at Sturgeon Lake and Willow River will be closed for short durations (generally 2 to 4 hours) from July 10 to August 25. Real time closure information will be displayed on Portable Changeable Message Signs at each ramp.
- A notice will be put on 511mn.org on the days that there will be ramp closures. Please check http://www.511mn.org/
- Due to the nature of the ramp work, it is usually not possible to provide advance notice of more than 24-hours for the temporary closures.
Upcoming traffic impacts
- The General Andrews Rest area on SB I-35 is closed until mid-August.
Construction on the I-35 corridor between Duluth and the Twin Cites Metro Area
The map below shows I-35 construction north of Pine City. Click here for projects south of Pine City.