I-35 Willow River
Current traffic impacts
- There are currently no traffic impacts.
Upcoming traffic impacts
- On one side of I-35, traffic will be two-lane, two-way throughout the project.
- There will be week-long ramp closures at Willow River (CSAH 43) and Sturgeon Lake (CSAH 46), not at the same time, during construction. A two-week advance notice of the closure will be provided.
- The General Andrews Rest areas on SB I-35 will be closed for approximately 6 weeks.
About this project
Summary of work
- Pavement resurfacing and rehabilitation
- New guardrail
- Tree clearing
- Repair of drainage structures
- New lighting at interchanges
- ADA improvements will be made in the General Andrews Rest Area