|Slightly more than 13 miles of southbound I-35 was resurfaced in 2011 as part of this project.|
Traffic Impacts: None
This project has been completed and all lanes are open.
- Improved pavement and extended life of the interstate.
- Exiting and merging improvements at some ramps.
- Approximately 13.1 miles of an unbonded concrete overlay on the southbound lanes. (Complete)
- Approximately 7 miles of an unbonded concrete overlay on the northbound lanes.
- Bridge repairs to six interstate bridges within project area.(Five of these bridges are substantially complete)
- Bridge approach replacement at County Road 6 (Barnum) bridge over I-35.
- Ramp pavement replacement at County Road 6 and Hwy 27 ramps.
- Drainage repairs throughout project area.