Single lane closures in the areas being resurfaced. Short bypass is needed for the work being done at the railroad crossing in Floodwood.
Please note: 12 foot width restrictions are in place at the work locations.
Please check 511.mn.org for current work locations.
Summary of work
- Mile marker 18 to 25 (south of Cromwell) resurfacing
- Mile marker 31.3 to 33.6 (north of Cromwell) resurfacing
- Mile marker 43.1 to 43.7 (Floodwood) resurfacing and accessibility improvements
- Mile marker 48 to 69.6 (north of Floodwood) resurfacing
- New curb and gutter and sidewalk
- Upgraded curb ramps on Highway 2
- 2-inch mill and 2-inch overlay
- North of Floodwood River, road width reduced and parking removed
- Minor city utility work—sanitary sewer
- Six culvert replacements
- South of Cromwell—3-inch mill and 3-inch bituminous overlay
- North of Cromwell—Rural segment 1.5-inch mill and 3-inch overlay including shoulders
A public meeting was held May 11, 2017