- Motorists will encounter single-lane closures, two miles long controlled by flaggers.
- There will only be one single-lane closure in the project area at a time.
About this project
Summary of work
- From Kettle River to two miles north of Cromwell: Correct subgrade, repair or replace culverts---COMPLETED.
- From the town of Kettle River to eight miles north: Resurface eight miles of Hwy 73. Work will start July 8 and should be completed in mid-late July.
- From the town of Cromwell to six miles north: Resurface six miles of Hwy 73, work will begine in late-July and will be completed in August.