About this project
- Hwy 39 is closed between Hwy 23 and 96th Avenue West through October 1. A detour is in place. Detour route below.
Hwy 39 is closed between Commonwealth Avenue and 96th Avenue West. Eastbound traffic is being routed onto East Prescott Street; westbound traffic is being routed onto East Heard Street.
Past open houses
- Open houses were held Thursday, May 2 at Stowe Elementary School, Duluth, Minnesota and Oliver Village Hall, Superior, Wisconsin.
- An open house was held Thursday, October 26 at the Gary New Duluth Recreation Center.
About 15 people attended this meeting and ask questions and learn more about the proposed project. Project layouts and other educational displays will be posted.
- An open house was held Tuesday, October 3 at the Gary New Duluth Recreation Center. Same format as described above.
Summary of work
- The project will consist of city utility work, installation of a storm water system, resurfacing, sidewalk upgrades and selective tree clearing.