About this project
- Roadway is expected to be open with one lane of traffic that will be staged.
- A detour will likely not be needed.
Summary of work
- Highway Pavement Resurfacing, culvert replacements and Storm Sewer Repairs.
- ADA improvements—Ramps and Sidewalk Spot repair. Sidewalk/widened shoulder will be constructed from Kansas Avenue to Alaska Avenue on north side of road.
- Geometric improvements including:
- Right turn lanes at Circle Drive, Deerwood Drive, W. French Avenue, and Station 44 Road (West Connection)
- Bypass lane at County Road 97
- City Utility Upgrades/Repairs to Sanitary Sewer, Water and Storm Sewer
- Fall 2017: MnDOT met with city staff and public to discuss Complete Streets alternatives
- October 2017: ADA field walk