No traffic impacts
The work planned for 2014 has been completed:
- Resurface 21 miles of pavement from Askov to just north of Duquette.
- Remove box culvert in Duquette, construct a new bridge and approaches.
Traffic impacts: Temporary-lane closure for box culvert removal, detour during construction of the new bridge.
- New bridge and approaches at Nemadji River, improve stream habitat at Deer Creek.
Traffic impacts: Detour.
- New bridge and approaches.
Traffic impacts: Temporary-lane closures, flaggers.
- Resurface bridge deck, replace expansion joints.
Traffic impacts: Single-lane traffic controlled by signals or flaggers.