2016 traffic impacts
Highway work is completed for 2016. Work will resume in spring.
2017 traffic impacts
Brief, intermittent closures
Most of the work on this project will not affect traffic. When traffic is affected, motorists may encounter brief, intermittent, temporary closures controlled by flaggers.
Summary of work
- Expand 1.55 miles of Hwy 169 from two- to four-lanes as part of the Corridors of Commerce Program
- Install intersection lighting
- Replace box culvert
- Survey Mapping, Soil Investigations - May 2014
- Environmental Assessment (Re-Evaluation) - Fall 2014
- Right of Way Acquisition Complete - Spring 2016
- Final Design - Start July 2014 and finish spring 2016
- Project Letting - June 2016
Click on layout for a larger view: