- Most of the work on this project will not affect traffic. When traffic is affected, motorists may encounter brief,intermittent, temporary closures controlled by flaggers.
Summary of work
- Expand 1.55 miles of Hwy 169 from two- to four-lanes as part of the Corridors of Commerce Program
- Install intersection lighting
- Replace box culvert
- Survey Mapping, Soil Investigations - May 2014
- Environmental Assessment (Re-Evaluation) - Fall 2014
- Right of Way Acquisition Complete - Spring 2016
- Final Design - Start July 2014 and finish spring 2016
- Project Letting - June 2016
Click on layout above for a large view.