About this project
Traffic is detoured, see detour below. Local access will be maintained during the project.
Local residents only
- Late-July through early-August, grading work between County Road 48 and County Road 49.
- Mid-August through Early-September, grading work between Pughole Lake and Day Lake.
- Various grading, culvert and turf work throughout the project over the months of August and September.
- Bituminous paving between Day Lake and Marcell to happen first. Dates to be determined.
Summary of work
- Construction activities to progress from north to south
- Resurface pavement
- Two Intersection improvements in conjunction with Itasca County at County Roads 48 and 49
- Raise grade near milepost 26.0
- Replace 41 culverts and line nine additional culverts
- Lower crest of Hwy 38 at Wildernessa Road (County Road 308)