- Traffic on Hwy 169 is using a temporary by-pass to the west of the CN Railroad Bridge. Motorists are restricted to single-lane, head-to-head traffic on the north side of the bridges from the by-pass to Hoover Road. The signal systems are deactivated. Stop signs are being used to control these intersections. An additional stop sign has been placed at Hoover Road for westbound Hwy 169 traffic.
- Truck detours are in place, truck traffic is using Hoover Road.
- Hwy 53 traffic is being re-routed using the on- and off-ramps, during certain operations. Motorists may also encounter single lane closures along Hwy 53.
- Demolition and reconstruction of the south side of the Hwy 169 bridge over Hwy 53 and the CN Railroad Bridge began July 9, 2018. Work includes removing the bridge deck, beams and pier caps. This part of the project is expected to be complete by early-October.
- Work continues on the two signal systems near the bridges. New signal systems will be activated in September/October 2018.