- All of the gravel driving surface has been covered and traffic is currently on the first lift of pavement. Two additional lifts of pavement will be constructed on the driving lanes and shoulders before project completion.
- Motorists may encounter single-lane, flagger-controlled traffic in various locations throughout the project limits.
- Pilot cars will escort motorists through the single-lane sections during paving operations.
- Typical delays at flagger operations should not exceed 15 minutes. During peak travel times or if there are multiple flagging operations delays may be longer.
- No work or lane closures are scheduled for Sundays.
- The new bridge over the Little Marais River is finished and open to traffic.
All dates are subject to change depending on weather, operations changes or unforeseen conditions encountered during construction.