All dates are subject to change depending on weather, operations changes or unforeseen conditions encountered during construction.
- Drivers and motorcyclists should expect gravel roadway conditions on the northern 2 miles of project as construction crews reconstruct the highway surface. The gravel surface may be wet down at times to control dusty conditions. Motorcyclists may find these surface conditions challenging or undesirable.
Lane closures, detours
- Motorists may encounter intermittent-single-lane, flagger-controlled traffic.
- An 18-day-detour is currently in effect from August 11 to August 29.
- Typical delays at flagger operations should not exceed 15 minutes. During peak travel times or if there are multiple flagging operations delays may be longer.
- The new bridge over the Little Marais River
is finished and open