Hwy 123 bridge rehabilitation
Just south of Sandstone
- There are no current traffic impacts.
- When the project begins in June, there will be single-lane closures and a temporary traffic-control signal system.
About this project
Summary of work
- Remove damaged deck pavement and patch
- Apply a new epoxy-chip-seal wear-course layer over the entire deck
- Repave concrete approaches
- Replace bridge joints
- Clean and repaint bridges segments
- Repaint decorative metal deck railings
- Strengthen structural steel