- Hwy 169 from County Road 26 to the Pike River Bridge
- Sept. 4, 2012 to late-August 2013
This project is completed.
What will be done
- Total reconstruction of 1.5 miles of Hwy 169
- The southernmost 800-feet of the project is completed.
- Eight-foot-wide shoulders
- Turning lanes
- Flattened hills
- Straighter curves
- Improved ditching and drainage
- Flattening hills and straightening curves on Hwy 169 improves passing safety.
- Wider shoulders provide motorists with safer pull-off areas and may help reduce the chance of run-off-the-road crashes.
- Flatter slopes along the edges of Hwy 169 will help reduce the severity of run-off-the-road crashes.