Flagger training information
This course is used to qualify contractor's personnel to train employees to act as flaggers on MnDOT construction projects. After training completion, attendees will fullfil the language requirements contained in the traffic control special provisions. Their names will be placed in the MnDOT Qualified Flagger Trainer database for five years. The course includes review of Field Manual flagger requirements and related layout, discussion of safe practices, flagger attire, and flagger responsibilities.
- MnDOT's Qualified Flagger Train the Trainer List
- Minnesota Flagging Handbook (PDF)
- Checklist for Flagger Training (PDF)
- Flagger Qualification Card Fillable Template (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions