Updated July 2014
The Contract Administration Manual, Chapter 7 – IDIQ has been Revised
Addition of form for requesting fund re-distribution from group to group within a Task Order – Link to Form
The Workflows have been updated to reflect the Capitol Programs Contacts - Replacing Tony Pfau with Brad Cornelius with his phone number
The workflows have also been updated to reflect the Name Change from Capitol Programs to Transportation System Management
Updated the Transportation System Management Fiscal Year Encumbrance Form
All Task Order Request Packages and Certificate of Task Order Acceptance Documents should be submitted to:
*DOT_ContractChanges-Enc email address.
IDIQ Process and Forms Change (effective 10/1/2013)
The IDIQ document requirements have been changed. A Task Order Request package now consists of the following:
- Task Order Template
- IDIQ Budget Tracking Form
- IDIQ Individual Control Sections Attribute Form – New 9-13
- Utility Certification Form
- Along with any additional Attachments listed in Section V. of the Task Order Template
IDIQ Resources – Updated July 2014
- Contract Administration Manual, Chapter 7 - IDIQ : Contract Administration Manual for IDIQ; contains updated information.
- Work Flow Diagrams
|Workflow for Complete Task Order (TO) Documentation||Printer version (B&W)|
IDIQ Task Order Request Package Forms – (Updated 9/13)
Transportation System Management Forms (formally Capital Programs)
- IDIQ Project Budget Tracking Form-State Funds Only. This is a fillable form. Click here to print the blank form.
- Instructions for IDIQ Project Budget Tracking Form
- IDIQ Individual Control Section Attributes Form This is a fillable form. Click here to print the blank form.
- IDIQ Indiv. Control Sec. Attrib. Form - State Fund Instructions.docx
- Additional Encumbrance Request: Use this document to request additional (above the minimum value of the contract) funds not tied directly to a Task Order for current IDIQ projects. Click her to print the blank form. This form needs to be submitted to Transportation System Management prior to the Request of a Task Order. (If Applicable)
The above documents (minus the instructions) need to be submitted to Transportation System Management prior to Task Order (TO) packet submittal to ensure adequate funds are available for the anticipated Task Order. These forms are attached to the Task Order when it is submitted to the Office of Construction and Innovative Contracting (OCIC).
Task Order Template: Use this document to execute and define work to be performed. This template outlines necessary information required by Finance and OCIC to process and download your project to its contract administration software applications. (Updated 9-13)
Utility Certification Form. This is a fillable form. Click here to print the blank form. Complete this document prior to executing a task order. This form ensures compliance with state statutes concerning utility conflicts. Attach this form to the Task Order and submit to OCIC.
Along with any additional Attachments listed in Section V. of the Task Order Template
Additional Documents for Task Order Administration and Close-out
Task Order Notice to Proceed – (Added 9/13)
Task Order Group Funding Redistribution Request - (Added 7/14)
Task Order Group Funding Redistrubtion Form This is a fillable form. Click here to print the blank form. Complete this document to request funds transferred from one group to another within an executed task order. (Added 7/14)
Task Order Finalization Process Form
- Certification of Task Order Acceptance. This is a fillable form. Use this document to finalize quantities between the Contractor and the Owner. It is important to send this within ten days after satisfactory inspection. Send the complete form to OCIC, and the Finance Section, to reconcile encumbered and expended funds.