Contract Change Methods
Contract Changes Review and Submittal
Construction Cost Support
FHWA Participation Guidelines
Supplemental Agreement (SA)
Supplemental Agreements document:
- Design or Contract Specification changes.
- Major Design or Contract Specification errors/ambituities
- Any extra work valued at $50,000 or more
- Changes to Contract Time, including Change in start date, Change in completion date, and number of working days allowed.
Work Order - Minor Extra Work (WO-MEW)
A WO-MEW is allowed for extra work, needed to complete the contract as let, which has a value less than $50,000.
Change Order (CO)
Change Orders document adjustments or minor plan changes allowed by Contract Specifications:
- Unacceptable work (1512)
- Revision of measurement method (1901.11)
- Waiver of liquidated damages (1807.2)
- Other payments specified in contract