Jump to main content.
Minnesota Department of Transportation

511 Travel Info


Technical Certification

Required for construction and/or materials testing technicians on highway construction projects.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]

If you found an error on your card...

If you wish to report an error on your certification card, or a change of employer or home address;

call John Micheau at (651) 366-4201, or email: john.micheau@state.mn.us


Corrected cards will be mailed in approximately two weeks from the time we receive your request.


For more information view or download the latest Technical Certification Handbook (PDF 230 kb, 46pp), or contact us.