Please contact this office if you did not receive a card. Note that you may not have received a card this year because:
- This office does not have a valid address for you.
- You completed a certification class, but have not yet fulfilled all the requirements for at least one certification.
- All your certifications have expired (did not complete a re-certification class).
- Payment is due for a class.
Changes to your card -
To report an address or employer change, click here, or call (651) 366-4214. In all cases, please provide:
- your name
- MnDOT Tech ID number (5 digits beginning with a 0 or 1)
- a daytime telephone number
- a brief description of the problem e.g. "Missing Level 2 Bituminous Plant"
Aggregate Production -
Currently, Aggregate Production certifications do not expire.
Those with Aggregate Production certification will have "YES" after the words "Aggregate Production" on their card. Some cards will show "Credit" after Aggregate Production. This means you have satisfied the Aggregate Production prerequisite, but do not have Aggregate Production certification.