Civil Rights and Labor Management System training
Attend a Civil Rights and Labor training workshop to learn more about the new system which provides a faster, easier, more accurate way for contractors to meet government reporting requirements. Learn more about CRLMS.
Who should attend?
Contractors, payroll administrators, IT professionals and managers should attend. Others are welcome to attend as well.
- Computer system requirements
- Electronic filing of contractor payrolls and subcontractor payments
- Prime contractor review and approval of entered subcontractor payrolls
- Methods of submitting payroll records: manual data entry, electronic import (conversion tool, xml)
- Confirmation of received data and verification
- Apparent Low Bidders: bidders and quoters lists submitted through electronic access
- Meeting prompt pay requirements through electronic access
- Wage decisions
- Walk through demonstration