What we do:
The Contract Change Unit provides support to the District, City and County Construction offices with respect to Contract Administration for Highway Construction Projects.
- providing cost estimating support to District, City and County Construction Project Engineers.
- reviewing entitlement of contract changes for conformance with MnDOT specifications and Federal Funding.
- processing Contract Changes through the required approvals at Central Office
- processing fund encumbrances through Finance for the District Construction offices
- processing Task Orders for District IDIQ (indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity) projects
- general construction and contract administration support for district construction offices, city and county construction offices including training.
- liaison to MnDOT Finance